▒ verygoodstudy.com - 영어교수 및 학습 사이트 ▒
HOME | E-mail | ADMIN

www.verygoodstudy.com이 새롭게 홈페이지를 단장했습니다. 앞으로 영어교수 및 학습에 관련된 많은 자료를 업로드 하겠읍니다.

작성일 : 24-03-11 18:44
선교영어 2주차
 글쓴이 : 관리자
조회 : 52  
   선교영어 2주차 뉴.hwp (15.5K) [11] DATE : 2024-03-11 18:44:29
   선교영어HEAR NOTE WORKSHEET.hwp (17.5K) [10] DATE : 2024-03-11 18:44:29
선교영어 2주차

09 December Wed, 2015

Just the Ticket
[ Ephesians 1:1 - 1:10 ] - hymn264 

In him we have ... the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. - Ephesians 1:7
When a police officer stopped a woman because her young daughter was riding in a car without the required booster seat, he could have written her a ticket for a traffic violation. Instead, he asked the mother and daughter to meet him at a nearby store where he personally paid for the needed car seat. The mother was going through a difficult time and could not afford to buy a seat.

Although the woman should have received a fine for her misdemeanor, she walked away with a gift instead. Anyone who knows Christ has experienced something similar. All of us deserve a penalty for breaking God’s laws (Eccl.7:20). Yet, because of Jesus, we experience undeserved favor from God. This favor excuses us from the ultimate consequence for our sin, which is death and eternal separation from God (Rom.6:23). “In [Jesus] we have ... the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace”(Eph.1:7).

Some refer to grace as “love in action.” When the young mother experienced this, she later remarked, “I will be forever grateful! ... And as soon as I can afford it I will be paying it forward.” This grateful and big-hearted response to the officer’s gift is an inspiring example for those of us who have received the gift of God’s grace! - Jennifer Benson Schuldt

Dear Father, thank You for giving us what we don’t deserve. You have forgiven my sins and provided a way for me to be reconciled to You through the gift of Your Son. Help me to always be grateful for Your grace.

God’s gift is grace.

NCV
1 From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus. I am an apostle because that is what God wanted. To God's holy people living in Ephesus, believers in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Christ, God has given us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world.

4 That is, in Christ, he chose us before the world was made so that we would be his holy people -- people without blame before him.

5 Because of his love, God had already decided to make us his own children through Jesus Christ. That was what he wanted and what pleased him,

6 and it brings praise to God because of his wonderful grace. God gave that grace to us freely, in Christ, the One he loves.

7 In Christ we are set free by the blood of his death, and so we have forgiveness of sins. How rich is God's grace,

8 which he has given to us so fully and freely. God, with full wisdom and understanding,

9 let us know his secret purpose. This was what God wanted, and he planned to do it through Christ.

10 His goal was to carry out his plan, when the right time came, that all things in heaven and on earth would be joined together in Christ as the head.

Copyright ⓒ 2002 verygoodstudy.com. All right reserved.